Does customer experience matter?
Of course, it does matter. It’s the top of all priorities of a company to take care of its customers. After all, their demand triggers supply which ultimately, creates massive revenue. Like manufacturing industry, the technology world blooms with upscale demands for tech support frequently. But, the tough competition hampers its consistency. If you do it manually, it will impact the turnover. Only a few queries can be addressed a day.
Is AI the Future of IT Support?
The latest Garter, Inc. report suggests that the expenditure on the information technology products and services in Australia is perceived to rise 3.5 percent from 2018 to AUD93 billion in 2019. It marks slightly up from the global average growth.
So! Do you keep with the offbeat tech trend of manual tech support? Or, do you seek the most sought-after Artificial Intelligence (AI) for infusing speedy tech assistance?
Plainly speaking, the AI can be your best tool to tackle the speed issue in the client support. Those who step into the career of IT support, aim at providing assistance for Windows repair or software installation or other issues within a few minutes. Being time-bound, they focus on quick troubleshooting to multiply the addressed cases or incidents. This is how the queue of inquirers gets shortened and you receive more time for other works.
How is AI the future of tech support?
Apart from time-saving, the futuristic AI technology has many upsides that overlap the downsides of manual IT assistance. Let’s go through the most vital of them:
1. Infused with a faster answering chatbot: Have you ever witnessed My Talking Tom app? Just a meager sound is enough to let the animated tomcat simulate. (However, it moulds its pitch.) It’s the finest example of AI triggered chatbot.
Likewise, Google gifted Google Duplex chatbot, which is powered by the speech recognition, AI-based chatbot and machine learning technology. It not only can make phone calls 24/7 for you, but can also chat in the real time with live people. Being evolved with a view of voice assistance, you can easily route troubleshooting or IT assistance remotely. You get this facility without incurring huge investment in manual staff and other overhead expenses. However, this technology is in the nascent stage. Soon, it will be at the peak.
2. Research becomes easy: The technical support team often spends multiple hours a day in searching answers of a variety of queries. You can save those precious hours. Hire AI tools, for example- AnswerRocket, for the research to automate search-based data discovery. Heave a sigh of relief thereafter. It will search with the keywords to filter out relational tech data in plain English.
3. Customer Engages a lot: The customer likes to engage with the helpdesk that provides with strong, comprehensive and seamless technical assistance. Plainly speaking, the clients incline to where he finds being handled online with perfection.
The CRM or better to call Customer Relationship Management solutions are pervasive to feed on queries prior. The machine intelligence pre-informs and delivers it to the helpdesk. This is how the support officer gets furnished with the accurate solutions.
4. Predictive Insights: Predictive insights can be derived with more relevant customer information. The prospects or opportunities do lay beneath customer relationship data. Many companies use analytics tool, like Fyle, for quickly scanning previous invoices, IT queries, solutions and IT products elevate their work. These details are collated to draft a blueprint of predictions. This AI does your favour. Ultimately, you get recommendations corresponding to your clients’ queries.
5. Sentiment Analysis: The next level of communication is trying to analyze something like an email or chat messages. You integrate a variety of customer interaction tools, like Live Chat, email marketing and CRM. When you collate A to Z of these hundreds of interactions, you come across thousands of new ways to improve the customer’s journey. The sales journey routes from here where determining brand reputation, crisis, future marketing trends, KPIs and leads is easy. The knowledge via gestures, like excited, frustrated and other classifications, assists in comprehending and escalating issues.