Are you planning to extend the market for your retail business via online? Following the footprints of the competitors is fine. But beware! Doing so can burn a big hole in your pocket. Do you want to get rid of such blow of hefty loss? Of course, nobody will ever want to trap in debts.
For substantial kick-start, you must know which exclusive web design and development features can do the trick & take you a long way. Let’s catch on the most striking features that can prove a cash cow:
1. Go online: Millions of marketers who run the brick-n-mortar have turned the fancy of earning thousands to millions on daily basis. The stalwarts of e-Commerce industry need no introduction. Their sale per day is skyrocketing. And it’s going high and high by leaps and bounds. Amazon, aliexpress, flipkart and many more e-stores narrate how skillfully they have embraced online business.
If you are a newbie, you can check the leading e-Commerce websites. Check the features that are proving gold rush for them. Let’s take Amazon as an example. It clean catalogue on the home page narrates the smart work of its web design and development services. Under category, the big list of its all products is housed.
For login, payment, customer service and catching the deal of the day, the customer needs not move mouse here and there because they are just above the fold. These are the very points that the customer seeks. By comprehending their instincts, the web developer & designers showed their extra-ordinary sense.
Likewise, a startup retailer should check out various identical e-Commerce online platforms. The clues will be right in front of you. Just a bit of research can bring upfront the features of your dream-website.
2. Find social markets: Whether you are a layman or a retailer, social media would be in your touch. If this is not so, you must start loving facebook, snapchat, youtube, twitter and other alike social handles. Alone Twitter registered 319 million monthly active users in 2016 while FB has 1.86 billion monthly active users. These social communities can be on your customers’ board.
Design social media handles to your e-tailing shops. Thereby, the potential customers can snoop in directly to your website. But first, play with your mind. Advertise your wooing & exclusive offers on social media. It caters crystal clear picture of the demography, preferences, dislikes and their behaviour. For example, Facebook Insight (an analytical tool of FB) can enrich you with these gem-like details via its analytical report.
3. Features to cheer-up workers: Like customers, employees too are your valuable assets. A good retailer tends to keep their experience in mind. Always remember that a happy employee can hook up hundreds of customers. For sure, appraisal and promotion can boost up their morale.
Simultaneously, a high-tech environment and a systematic working landscape create a comfort zone which magnetizes the employee s.
You can create a form on your website and hire some software as a tool to make their work easier. Keep them for in-house use only. For example, dropbox and skype can cut on time that usually goes waste in walking, ringing and discussing. It prompts the communication. Consequently, work speeds up and so is the productivity.
4. Go for personalized support: What all retailers do is for the sake of customers’ happiness. A shopper in the mall can’t predict what a customer wants. But a customer-friendly web design can make it happen.
Suppose an e-tailing company of Gold Coast wants to bring millions of customers on its board. It can hire an expert web design and development company in Gold Coast to consult which feature can woo them. But remember to consult the local designer because it knows the need of local customers pretty well.
Create an interstitial display to let your customer mention their interest. Install the software to tap customers’ browsing. Thereby, you can target them later by catering the products of their interest.
5. Install Google Analytics Code: Analytics can be the biggest game changer. You can track traffic of page, event, social interactions, users’ timing etc.. Thereby, you can plan potential marketing strategies online for targeting audience.