Do you want to add more productivity to your office work?
Just imagine the office work before MS office. It was all manual. The workforce had to struggle with lots of paper work. And, maintaining a heap of files was really a battle.
Thanks a lot to Microsoft! Its MS office is, indeed, a boon. And today, it came with its office 365.
Have a look over what it is, why you should prefer it and how you can subscribe to it. Besides, there are a few cool tools that make it truly a complete package for excelling.
Let’s come across all these aspects one-by-one:
What is Microsoft Office 365?
As its name suggests, it’s a product of Microsoft. Truly speaking, it’s an extra-ordinary suit of independent products. It comprises a user-based licence to Windows 10, a user-based office 356 and some very effective management tools.
So! Whether you’re an audience or you’re an office administrator, subscribe to it for its cool features. Its subscription plan doesn’t burn a hole in your pocket. If you want to subscribe it, it ranges between $20 and nearly $60. Within such an affordable price, you get it auto-updated and auto-upgraded. That means you don’t need to have a deep pocket.
However, Microsoft calls off its subscription plan if it’s not maintained. On the flip side, if you stick to its subscription, the software will be automatically upgraded.
Types of Microsoft Office 365:
1. Microsoft 365 Enterprise:
2. Microsoft 365 Business
3. Microsoft 365 F1
4. Microsoft 365 Education/ Microsoft 365 Government/ Microsoft 365 Nonprofit:
Why features do you want to have in it in 2018?
1. Co-Authoring for sharing workload: Just collate together online. Hands-on with the real time co-authoring in Word. You have to save the file on OneDrive or SharePoint. Its integrated sidebar will let you all collaborate directly from the application.
2. Easy to chat: Are you a skype user? If yes, then you don’t need to configure it separately. It’s in-app integration. This office allows you to share screen with your colleagues. Even, you can have audio as well as video chat option. Since it is in the app, you don’t need to switch off the application where you work in. If you’ve switched off the application, you can still communicate through skype.
3. Directly embed attachment/link in a sent file: Do you often forget enclosing a file or an attachment? Office 365 ensures linking a file through cloud. Just draft an email on outlook & edit permissions. It automatically sends the email to the people.
4. Automatic de-clutter emails: Experience an automatic optimization of your emails. High-priority messages get aligned at the top. And, the unimportant mails will move to the clutter folder.
5. Remote working: This office avails you cloud computing option. That means you can work on the cloud files. Just an internet connection is what you require. So, you don’t need to bother about office installation. You can access files from any browser. If you want a liberty to access it through your smartphone, download the office Mobile Apps. Use all office products.
6. Easy to convert into PDF: Do you search for an online PDF converter to convert your doc file? Most of the online tools navigate you across their own products. This office helps you get rid of those traps. PDF feature is integrated in-app. So, it’s an absolutely frictionless experience to convert a doc file into PDF.