The research has now shifted to the internet. Why?
It’s simply because of the utmost popularity of the internet. If you consider the internet penetration, let’s say about India, the staggering growth of its base will come as a bolt from the blue.
Internet Accessibility Come Out of the Blue:
Your jaw will drop upon noticing that it has exceeded 500 million. It’s happening alone in India. Very soon, this record will be broken. A report of Kantar IMRB ICUBE has dropped some clues in this context. It states that the internet users will surpass the phenomenal figure of 627 million here by the end of this year. Moreover, 97 percent of these users access it on their mobile devices. Besides 293 million active internet users in the urban India, it has registered 35 percent growth over the past year.
Now, you can easily assume how deeply it is penetrating through an incredible platform, where the information transits to and fro globally. This is why outsource data conversion services are staggeringly high in demand. After all, they are the key players to convert hard copies into digital data so that the global population can get through the desirable data.
Why is data conversion essential for brands?
The online research is pivotal to tap on the online trends. These trends can be grounded up from live streaming a cricket, or watching one of the favourites Netflix show. Once that accessed data are churned deeply, the analysts come across what those users are discerning and demanding. Eventually, brands brainstorm their needs. This is how they gear up to cater bespoke products/services. The users, as a repercussion, walk in the air upon getting tailored products/services.
I will not sound odd if I say that the online research hides the way to leads and conversions. While diving deep into the buyers’ journey, the data geeks pick up some facts. These facts assist in configuring models, or typically in the data mining.
What are the latest online research trends?
1. Dynamic Search Scalability: As aforementioned, the internet base is rapidly expanding. The increased bandwidth, cheap data plans together with enhanced awareness appreciate ability to search over the internet. Not only have the urban regions but also the rural areas experienced this scalability of the online research trend. India, let’s say, is consistently bridging the ridge between the rural and urban areas through awareness programs over the internet. The Kantar IMRB ICUBE report measured the count of internet users in both regions, which ranked Bihar at the top of the internet base. It shifted up from 9 percent to 25 percent in 2018.
2. Videos Streaming: Videos are already ranking on the top of the search channels. Catch a glimpse of the YouTube facts.
The online researchers of the videos will exceed 500 million by 2020. From students to entrepreneurs-almost every user prefers videos to catch the tutorials or reviews of how-to videos over blogs, articles of reviews. These videos prove a lead booster and hence, conversion. It necessitates that the brands should have digital data to attract more customers.
3. Popularity of voice searches: Voice search is the gift of artificial intelligence. “Typing” emerges the biggest pain points for researchers. Thanks to speech recognition tools such as Google Assistant! Amazon’s Echo, Google’s Home and Apple’s Siri are a few tools to name that are reducing the tensions of taping and typing what you want to search over the internet.
A research by SEO Expert Brad has proven its vitality, finding 58 percent people are fond of voice search at home. This percent slightly falls down when it comes to voice assistance in the office. By 2020, around 50 percent of all searches will be made on voice calling.
These facts and figures clearly support the point that voice-activated digital content can be the future of research. It hides a lot of prospects and opportunities for brands.
4. Search for omnichannel: The user experience depends on convenience and ease in searching. The delay in drop shipping many-a-times leads to losing orders. This is why online merchants, as Amazon, found a viable solution. They merged online and offline shopping, for example-Google Go. Now, the customers would no longer queue up for tedious checkouts. They just visit the nearby cashless convenience store.
This phenomenal step surged up the searches by “near me” by 75 percent over the last year. So, the retailers have started contesting to drive impact on customer experience. This awesome move is a lesson to move ahead of the curve for every entrepreneur.
5. Use of AI & ML: Machine learning and artificial intelligence have entered the business world. Its biggest example is Google itself. Its AI-inspired algorithms display discovery ads on the basis of users’ research history. It has a clear hint of his preferences, which are driven through spatial details, timestamps and time spent on a particular webpage.
If you indeed want to exceed in the matter of delivering satisfaction, the AI-based tools will be a key. This is why AI-powered Google Assistant has notably attracted 7 times more customers. It is the future research trend that could invite innumerable breakthroughs in the digital world.