Business is dimensioned across the globe. Internet is the pilot element to make it happened. It has introduced transformation. Now, every handset has the capability to run a business. Its connectivity to internet can fit any unidentified business into the frame of international market.
Digital Marketing-Must for Presence in Online Market
Wondering while thinking how is it possible? Don’t wonder as a digital marketing expert does it with expertise habitually. Online storefronts are going massive in numbers. Why? Online marketing has brought this trend into big picture.
Google Ads, search engine optimization and social media marketing are the most prominent mediums to pop any brand on the global map. Like any commercial ad on a television channel or radio, they air on internet. What miracle happens subsequently is not hidden. It’s the simplest trick to get scale up from no name to worldwide fame. As the online visitors begin to walk in the website, its ranking inflates in the SERPs. Eventually, explosive leads come to the merchant’s account. It implies he got successful in upselling.
Now, what should be done for cross selling? How can you re-target them with least of efforts? I’ve an exclusive plan which requires no expenditure over digital marketing. It’s creating a “Native Mobile App”.
Wanna know what’s it? Let’s catch it on in short.
What is a native mobile app?
In-built apps that live inside your smartphone or iPhone are native mobile apps. They emerge like an icon is the app store of android or iOS-based phones. As they are in-built or native, they have the accessibility to other mobile apps and functionality, like camera, GPS etc.. It means that they can tap in the functionality of the phone.
However, an optimized and responsive website has efficiency to fetch the online traffic. But they are useless if they are not optimized and responsive. Neither do they use mobile’s native features, like camera, push notifications etc.. Most of the online customers are impulsive. They can’t stand by their long uploading and frictions in navigation.
To come out of such odd situation, you have an outstanding substitute, i.e. native mobile app. They are easy to use. And the noteworthy thing is you don’t need manual managed IT services since it runs on automation and code functionality.
Let’s catch the roundup of its exclusive features that add cutting edge to it:
- It is capable of replicating all the functions of the mobile website.
- You can get push notifications as happens in Facebook & Twitter.
- The business can offer loyalty cards through real-time data analytics of this app.
- The ‘Click-to-Call’ option works wonder to catch on leads directly demonstrating premium features of the best native mobile app.
- GPS coupons, QR code coupons and GPS directions avail the best use of this user-friendly app.
- The customers can check-in rewards and lots more stuff for staying engaged to the app. It would do your job of remarketing with nil expenditure. Thereby, cross selling would spike like never before.
- These mobile apps are capable of tapping in & utilizing phone’s functionality because they kept stored in the mobile phone.
Betting on mobile website brings you trivial gains. An ideal collation of the mobile website and the best native mobile app can bring your brand in the big picture. When the customers come in, you get them to download your mobile application. Resultantly, you can use in the native functions that are foretold in this blog. The combination of these two would bring you a ton of fresh leads. And you can make the comeback of your customers with least of efforts.
For boosting up efficiency & harvesting fat revenue, it is a proven million dollars idea to pop your brand on global map.