How do you keep your system away from hackers ?
The chances of vulnerability have grown multiple times than that of before. The hackers keep their eyes open and ambush your network via a Wi-Fi. However, Microsoft has launched Windows 10 configuring in all possible patches. Thereby, the route to your network has become full of potholes for cybercriminals.
But still, you can’t underestimate cyber spies and their malicious mind. They tend to take advantage of any loophole in your network connectivity. Consequently, you suffer from data loss. Even, some hackers get successful in victimizing a few experienced players.
Wondering how to get out of their clutch?
Here are a few IT network installation tips to service lingering on troubles away:
1. Say ‘no’ to insecure SMBV1 Protocol: Microsoft strongly recommends switching off your SMBV1 protocol to sideline the outbreaks of ransomware or Petya.
Disable it by:
2. Solve network trouble in one-click: If you want a quick solution to your network installation problem, you can access to:
3. Use snapshots of your system configuration: How is it if you get the image backup of your lost files? Won’t it be a hassle free trick to restore them?
It can be possible with these hacks:
4. Encrypt data transfer via removable devices: Do you use pen drive/SD cards/portable hard drives? These devices undoubtedly offer portability. But, your data become prone to a vulnerability. What if a hacker would catch it? You may lose your bank details or sensitive information.
Encryption is the best way to stay out of this trouble. Bitlocker provides with illegible data. Install it via these steps:
5. Turn on built-in administrator: What first account you create during setting up a Windows is called a local administrator. It plays a crucial role during the recovery of the lost files. These steps will prove handy to enable the local administrator account: